Templemore College: Hybrid Classroom
Templemore College was founded as Templemore Vocational School in 1934, serving the community as a traditional vocational school.
In 1990, the school adopted the new name of St Sheelan’s College. However, in 1999, because of a reduction of post-primary enrolments, the decision was taken by North Tipperary VEC and the Department of Education and Science to develop the College as a Further Education College.
During the next few years the range of programmes available in the College increased, and in 2004 the phasing out of mainstream second level was complete with the graduation of the final Leaving Certificate class.